- Kenneth Egol MD Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, NYU Medical School Hospital for Joint Disease, New York, NY
- Kenneth J Koval MD Visiting Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH
- Joseph D Zuckerman MD Professor and Chairman, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, New York University School of Medicine, Hospital for Joint Diseases, New York, NY; Surgeon-in-Chief, Hospital for Joint Diseases, New York, NY
Thoroughly updated for its Fourth Edition, this pocket-sized go-anywhere Handbook of Fractures is the ideal on-the-spot reference for residents and practitioners seeking fast facts on fracture management and classification. Chapters organized by anatomic site provide key information on fractures in adults and in children, including epidemiology, anatomy, mechanism of injury, clinical evaluation, radiologic evaluation, classification, treatment, and management of complications. The book’s easy-access format features numerous charts, tables, diagrams, illustrations, and bulleted lists.
This edition includes new and updated information on aspiration of the joints, fracture reduction, traumatic lacerations, and multiple trauma.
- NEW! Information on aspiration of the joints, fracture reduction, traumatic lacerations
- NEW! Orthopaedic Trauma Association (OTA) Classifications beefed up
- NEW! Updated information on multiple trauma
- Concise easy to access format
- Each chapter presents the material in the same way
- Follows the material in Rockwood and Green