- Adam Greenspan MD University of California, Davis School of Medicine, UCD Medical Center, Sacramento, CA
Featuring over 4,000 large-size illustrations and unique, effective pedagogy, the Fifth Edition of Dr. Greenspan’s best-seller is the ideal teaching text on musculoskeletal imaging for radiologists and orthopedists at every level of training. Orthopedic Imaging: A Practical Approach covers all orthopedic problems and imaging modalities and offers indispensable guidance on selecting cost-effective imaging techniques.
The Fifth Edition has a new full-color design, with colorized tables and schematics and full-color illustrations including PET-CT. All conventional tomography has been replaced by CT. Coverage of MRI—the scan of choice for more clinical situations than ever—has been greatly expanded, especially in areas related to arthritis. More three-dimensional CT scans have been added, particularly to areas covering trauma. Musculoskeletal ultrasound coverage has been increased. Practical Points to Remember appear at the end of each chapter to outline salient points.
A companion website will offer the fully searchable text and images.
- NEW! Full-color design: Color is used to add clarity to the text and tables and valuable information to the schematics
- NEW! Full-color illustrations, including PET-CT
- NEW! Increased coverage of musculoskeletal ultrasound
- NEW! More three-dimensional CT, especially in relation to trauma
- NEW! More MRI, especially in relation to arthritis
- NEW! Practical Points to Remember lists moved to the beginning of each chapter for higher visibility
- NEW! Suggested Readings have been kept to a page or two
- Clear, concise illustration program
- Comprehensivecovers all areas of musculoskeletal imaging, and all modalities
- Practical Points to Remember appear in each chapter to outline salient points
- Single volume
- Written by a single author