- Leonard G Gomella
- Gerald L. Andriole
- Arthur L. Burnett
- Anthony J. Casale
- Robert C. Flanigan
- Thomas E. Keane
- Judd W. Moul
- Raju Thomas
The 5-Minute Urology Consult, Second Edition is a comprehensive, easily accessible reference guide for any practitioner encountering urologic symptoms or disease. Using the famous two-page layout and outline format of The 5-Minute Consult Series, the book provides instant access to clinically-oriented, must-have information on all urogenital problems in adults and in pediatric patients.
This edition has a new international editorial board, contains many new entries, and includes a new section of algorithms for the most common or problematic diagnoses. The book has been reorganized so that all standard 2-page entries appear in alphabetical order, and pages are tabbed for quicker access. The short entries appear in alphabetical order in their own section after the standard entries.
A companion Website features additional content, an image bank, and information on all current drugs, herbal medications, and alternative therapies.
- NEW: Alphabetical listing and tabbed pages for easier access
- NEW: Many new entries to make the content as comprehensive as possible
- NEW: New design
- NEW: New international editorial board
- NEW: New section of algorithms in the print book to aid diagnosis
- Adult and pediatric problems and manifestations of problems covered
- Comprehensive coverage
- Consistent format makes information easy to read
- Popular “short topics” retained