- Joseph J. Cipriano
Now in its Fifth Edition, this Photographic Manual of Regional Orthopaedic and Neurologic Tests describes in step-by-step fashion how to perform these tests. Each chapter begins with a decision tree of the orthopaedic examination of an anatomic area, followed by a brief description of the anatomic area, usually with an accompanying drawing. The presentation of each test begins with a clinical description and a box of clinical signs and symptoms, followed by a brief description of the procedure with a photograph demonstrating the position of the clinician and the patient. The author then presents a brief rationale for the test and suggests diagnostic imaging procedures where appropriate.
A companion Website features over 40 minutes of streaming video.
- NEW: Second color added to the design
- NEW: Companion website featuring over 40 minutes of streaming video
- Logical progression of presentation that follows what a clinician would do with a patient
- Many correlative anatomy drawings of the underlying features
- Very simple and visual presentation of how to do these tests