- Sam D. Graham, Jr.
- Thomas E. Keane
- James F. Glenn
Established for over 30 years as a must-have surgical reference for resident and practicing urologists, Glenn’s Urologic Surgeryis now in its Seventh Edition. The world’s preeminent surgeons present step-by-step descriptions of all current operative procedures for each region of the genitourinary tract and provide the background information surgeons need to ensure successful outcomes. More than 1,300 detailed illustrations demonstrate surgical anatomy and techniques.
The Seventh Edition continues to emphasize laparoscopic procedures. Highlights include new chapters on robotic surgery, nanotechnology, and laparoscopic and robot-assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy. A new section covers procedures to cure or alleviate stress incontinence.
A companion Website will offer the fully searchable text and an image bank.
- NEW: New chapter on laparoscopic and robot-assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy
- NEW: New chapters on robotic surgery and nanotechnology
- NEW: New section on procedures to cure or alleviate stress incontinence
- Brief, formatted chapters focused on surgical technique
- Heavily illustrated
- Includes pediatric and laparoscopic procedures