- Sam D. Graham, Jr.
- Thomas E. Keane
- James F. Glenn
This book will help family practitioners, internists, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants understand, diagnose, and treat dermatologic problems commonly seen in the primary care setting. Emphasis on day-to-day outpatient office practice distinguishes Lippincott’s Primary Care Dermatology from other dermatology textbooks. Coverage includes adult, geriatric, and ethnic skin.
Each diagnosis begins with a realistic case and includes detailed discussions of pathogenesis, diagnostic methods, and therapy. An “at a glance” therapy section summarizes primary and secondary treatments to make treatment decisions easier. The book includes over 300 full-color images of skin lesions, numerous patient handouts, and a folded-in anatomical chart for the office.
A companion website will include the fully searchable text and an image bank.
- Full-color series design
- Over 300 full-color images of skin lesions
- Patient cases for each representative diagnosis
- “At a glance” therapy sections quickly review primary and secondary treatments
- Many tables for easy consideration of related diagnoses and treatments
- Covers adult, geriatric, and ethnic skin
- Folded-in anatomical chart for the office
- Patient education handouts