- G Dock Dockery, DPM, FACFAS, Fellow & Past Board of Directors, American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons; Fellow, American College of Foot & Ankle Pediatrics; Fellow, American Society of Podiatric Dermatology; Fellow, American College of Foot & Ankle Orthopedics; Board Certified in Foot & Ankle Surgery, American Board of Podiatric Surgery; Board Certified in Podiatric Orthopedics, American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine; Chairman of the Board and Director of Scientific Affairs, International Foot & Ankle Foundation for Education and Research; Edmonds, Washington, USA
- Mary Elizabeth Crawford, DPM, FACFAS, Fellow, Past Board of Director and President, American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons; Fellow, American College of Foot & Ankle Pediatrics; Board Certified in Foot Surgery and Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery, American Board of Podiatric Surgery; Instructor, Department of Foot & Ankle Surgery, Swedish Podiatric Surgical Residency Program, Swedish Medical Center, First Hill Campus, Seattle, Washington; Chair, Board of Medical Advisors, International Foot & Ankle Foundation for Education and Research, Edmonds, Washington; Private Practice, Ankle & Foot Clinic of Everett, Everett, Washington, USA
Since publication of the first edition, Lower Extremity Soft Tissue & Cutaneous Plastic Surgery has attracted wide acclaim for its superb illustrations, clear step-by-step approach, thoroughness and practicality. Progressing from basic information on instruments and principles of tissue handling through to complex techniques, no surgeon of the foot and ankle will want to be without this authoritative text which will aid in their recognition of conditions and provide a suitable method of treatment with the latest surgical techniques.
This second edition provides additional information regarding the current techniques of suturing, aseptic and sterile techniques, vascular anatomy, incisional and excisional procedures, cutaneous flaps and grafts as well as reconstructive and plastic surgical techniques. Four new chapters have been added along with numerous new photographs and illustrations. Emphasis is placed on plastic surgery techniques that are applicable on the foot, ankle and lower leg whenever possible.
New to This Edition
- Four new chapters:
- Cutaneous anatomy and its surgical implications
- Aseptic techniques
- Leg ulcer management
- Dressings and postoperative care
- Text fully updated throughout with extra illustrations for maximum clarity
- Over 1,300 superb full color illustrations
- Practical step-by-step instructions of all the major techniques
- Suitable for all surgeons performing reconstructive or plastic surgery on the lower limb
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!