- Keith H. Bridwell
- Ronald L. Dewald
Recognized as one of the leading references on the spine, this comprehensive two-volume text brings together experts from around the world to discuss the full scope of spinal surgery. This edition has many new contributors, including both neurosurgeons and orthopaedic surgeons, and presents a broad survey of all aspects of spinal surgery, including degenerative disorders, deformities, tumors, fractures, infections, and more.
Chapters describe current surgical techniques in detail and discuss indications, preoperative and postoperative care, and possible complications. More than 3,500 illustrations complement the text, and bulleted points, tables, and algorithms are used extensively throughout.
A companion Website with the fully searchable text and procedural video is included with the two-volume text.
- Describes surgical treatment in great detail
- Extensive use of bulleted points, tables, and algorithms
- Outstanding list of contributors
Third Edition Highlights
- Many new contributors from both the neurosurgery and orthopaedic surgery communities
- More focus on degenerative spine disorders
- Short techniques chapters
- Companion Website with fully searchable text and procedural video