- Joe T. Southerland
- Jeffrey S. Boberg
- Michael S. Downey
- Aprajita Nakra
- Linnie V. Rabjohn
The definitive text in its field, McGlamry’s Comprehensive Textbook of Foot and Ankle Surgery, is the ideal reference for the podiatric or orthopedic surgeon, resident, or student preparing for certification exams. From perioperative management to postoperative complications and considerations, this must-have resource prepares you for a full range of podiatric surgeries and procedures ranging from routine trauma of the foot and leg to compound deformities, enabling you to face any challenge with confidence.
- Comprehensive content addresses every aspect of foot and ankle surgery
- Step-by-step guidance from leading authorities shows you how best to perform the surgeries they have refined and perfected, while offering valuable tips for optimizing outcomes
- Detailed coverage of common and unusual surgeries broadens your treatment options and helps you prepare for any scenario
• 3000 illustrations help you visualize each step of the most commonly performed procedures
NEW to the Fourth Edition…
- Full color format highlights key anatomic structures and surgical approaches
- Enhanced detail helps you perform complex surgical procedures with confidence
- Chapter on ankle implants covers recent advances and helps you improve patient outcomes
Whether you’re a resident or a seasoned practitioner seeking specific guidance on new or emerging techniques…McGlamry’s has the facts you need.