- Constantine T. Frantzides, MD, PhD, FACS, Director of Minimally Invasive Surgery, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Professor of Surgery, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL;
- Mark A. Carlson, MD, FACS
This first of its-kind reference shows you how to perform today’s laparoscopic procedures using videos demonstrating the step-by-step how-to’s you need to know. Nearly 30 videos on DVD—each 10-20 minutes long, with narration—describe the key steps for all of the commonly-performed minimally invasive procedures. In addition to the procedures on DVD, a full-color standard operative atlas is included—illustrated with nearly 400 photos and line drawings addressing the key portions of each surgical procedure—providing complete details on the technical considerations of each operation. Inclusion of cutting-edge technology helps you incorporate these advances into your repertoire. Coverage by top experts in the field—including Dr. Frantzides and Dr. Carlson, leading authorities on laparoscopic procedures—ensures guidance you can trust.
- Demonstrates 30 key laparoscopic procedures through a DVD of operative videos, each 10-20 minutes in length, enabling you to see the progression of each surgery in real time.
- Uses voice-over narration to clarify important nuances of each technique.
- Presents coverage of cutting-edge breakthroughs, keeping you up to date on the latest surgical developments.
- Includes more than 395 photos and line drawings in the text to augment key portions of the surgical procedures reviewed.
- Features the work of top experts in the field, including Drs. Constantine T. Frantzides and Mark A. Carlson, leading authorities on laparoscopic procedures.