- Daniel H. Kim, MD, FACS, Professor, Director of Spinal Neurosurgery and Reconstructive Peripheral Nerve Surgery, Department of Neurosurgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX;
- Alan R. Hudson, MD and David G. Kline, MD, Boyd Professor and Chairman, Department of Neurosurgery, Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA
Now in its second edition and featuring a brand-new layout, Atlas of Peripheral Nerve Surgery continues to be the surgical atlas dedicated to the field of peripheral nerves. This neurosurgery reference presents surgical steps laid out step by step in a highly readable and accessible format, making it an ideal resource for trainees and busy surgeons alike.
New to This Edition
- Grasp exactly how to proceed through brand-new cadaver dissection photos, full-color illustrations with step-by-step operation notes, and self-explanatory bullet points.
- Apply the newest advances in nerve transfer surgery with a full section that discusses the transfer of the radial to axillary nerve, the median and ulnar nerve to the musculocutaneous nerve, the femoral branch to the obturator nerve, and more.
- Access the fully searchable text and downloadable image library online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Gain a well-rounded understanding of today’s latest knowledge concerning the various types of nerve lesions and their management.