- Daniel H. Kim, MD, FACS, Professor, Director of Spinal Neurosurgery and Reconstructive Peripheral Nerve Surgery, Department of Neurosurgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX;
- Steven C. Ludwig, MD, Associate Professor and Chief of Spine Surgery’ Department of Orthopedics, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD;
- Alexander R. Vaccaro, MD, PhD, FACS, Professor, Department of Orthopedics and Neurosurgery, Thomas Jefferson University and the Rothman Institute; Co-Chief Surgery and Co-Director Spine, Delaware Valley Spinal Cord Injury Center, Philadelphia, PA;
- Jae-Chil Chang, MD, PhD, Associate Professor and Director, Department of Neurosurgery, Soonchunhyang University Hospital, Seoul, Korea
Master the latest techniques in spine trauma surgery and achieve optimal outcomes! Over 600 outstanding step-by-step photographs and drawings, show you exactly how to perform today’s most effective procedures for both adult and pediatric spine trauma patients. And, advanced insights from renowned neurologists and orthopaedists provide the expert know-how you need to avoid complications and overcome difficult clinical obstacles.
- Over 650 step-by-step, full-color surgical photos and line drawings demonstrate precisely how to proceed.
- A consistent, logical presentation allows for fast and easy reference – ideal both when initially learning procedures, and for a quick brush-up before heading into the OR.
- Detailed coverage of spine trauma in patients of various ages emphasizes vital differences in adult and pediatric anatomy, typical injury patterns, and operative approach.
- Combined orthopaedic and neurosurgical perspectives on spine trauma surgery ensure relevant and informative guidance for all spine surgeons at all levels of experience.