- William L Weston, MD, Emeritus Professor, Departments of Dermatology & Pediatrics, University of Colorado, Denver, Colorado
Consult the one-of-a-kind Pediatric DDx Deck for quick comparison and accurate diagnosis of pediatric dermatologic conditions! This deck of laminated cards, linked together at one corner, allows you to compare potential diagnoses visually side by side. Small enough to fit in your pocket, it’s the perfect quick reference for those on the front line of pediatric dermatological diagnosis.
- Quickly flip through more than 560 full-color photographs, comparing and contrasting clinical appearances side by side.
- Access concise information on the back of each card regarding description, history, physical findings, and treatment, for more than 150 conditions.
- Easily locate cross references (DDx-refs) to other potential diagnoses.
- Find the most relevant condition more quickly with cards arranged according to skin appearance.
- Diagnose children of all ages, including newborns with cards devoted to neonatal skin diseases.
- Use the deck for quick diagnostic reference or for on-the-spot patient education.