- Kevin C. Chung, MD, MS, Charles B.G. De Nancrede Professor in Surgery Section of Plastic Surgery, Department of Surgery Assistant Dean for Faculty Affairs Associate Director for Global REACH University of Michigan Medical School Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Hand and Wrist Surgery, edited by Dr. Kevin Chung, shows you how to perform all the latest procedures and get the best results. This medical reference book in the Operative Techniques series uses step-by-step descriptions, illustrations, and videos to provide all the guidance you need to succeed.
New to This Edition
- Get just the information you need thanks to a new, more concise format and a user-friendly presentation.
- Watch and learn: 72 video clips show you how Dr. Chung performs key techniques.
- Know what to look for, how to proceed, and what results to expect with even more photos and illustrations demonstrating each technique and radiographs showing presenting problems and post-surgical outcomes.
- Stay up to date on the latest advances, including a greater focus on tissue-transplantation topics, four new procedures on skin flaps, and additional chapters on tendon transfers.
- Search the complete contents online and watch all the videos with expertconsult.com.
- Improve your technique and optimize outcomes with pearls and pitfalls from the authors.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!