- Robert T. Grant, MD, MSc, FACS, Plastic Surgeon-in-Chief, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, the University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell, Associate Clinical Professor of Surgery, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, Adjunct Associate Professor of Surgery (Plastic Surgery), Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY
- Constance M. Chen, MD, MPH, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York Eye & Ear Infirmary, New York, NY
Full-color, step-by-step guidance on how to perform the most popular procedures in cosmetic surgery
Using more than 250 full-color illustrations and photos, and clear, concise text, Cosmetic Surgery teaches you how to perform the latest and most in-demand surgical and non-surgical procedures in aesthetic plastic surgery. Each chapter includes patient selection and preparation, technique, complications, outcomes assessment, and references, and many illustrations that have been prepared specifically for this book.
- A consistent, easy-to-navigate approach that facilitates quick learning
- More than 250 full-color illustrations that clarify each step of every procedure
- Expert authorship by experienced plastic surgeons
COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE OF:
- Facial surgeries including facelift, brow lift, blepharoplasty, otoplasty, rhinoplasty, and chin implants
- Breast surgery, body contouring, and bariatric plastic surgery including breast augmentation, breast reduction, abdominoplasty, brachioplasty, and liposuction
- Non-surgical options including Botox, injectable fillers, chemical peel, dermabrasion, and laser surgery
- Other considerations such as new developments in cosmetic surgery, the business of cosmetic surgery, and the public’s view of cosmetic surgery
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!