- Rahul Jandial, MD, PhD, Section Head, Spine Program Department of Neurosurgery Assistant Professor of Surgery City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center Beckman Research Institute Duarte, CA
- Paul McCormick, MD, MPH, FACS, Herbert & Linda Gallen Professor of Neurological Surgery Director, Spine Center Columbia University Medical Center New York, NY
- Peter McL Black, MD, PhD, Franc D. Ingraham Professor of Neurosurgery, Harvard Medical School; Neurosurgeon-in-Chief, Brigham and Women’s Hospital; Neurosurgeon-in-Chief, Children’s Hospital; Chief of Neurosurgical Oncology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA
Core Techniques in Operative Neurosurgery provides step-by-step guidance to help you effectively manage the full range of cranial and spinal neurosurgical disorders. Drs. Rahul Jandial, Paul McCormick, and Peter Black offer their expertise and experience in consistent chapters that cover the indications and contraindications, pitfalls, tips and tricks, and more for each procedure. With access to the full text and procedural videos online at www.expertconsult.com, you’ll have everything you need to minimize risk and get the best results.
- Master each technique by watching step-by-step videos online at www.expertconsult.com, and access the book’s complete text and illustrations.
- Find information easily with consistent chapters that include indications and contraindications, common pitfalls, bailout options, and tips and tricks from the experts for each procedure.
- Apply the expertise and experience of the world’s leading authorities in the field of neurosurgery.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!