- Bahman Guyuron, MD, FACS, Kiehn-DesPrez Professor and Chair, Department of Plastic Surgery, Case Western Reserve University/ University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, OH
- Elof Eriksson, MD, PhD, FACS, Joseph E Murray Professor of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Harvard Medical School; Chief, Division of Plastic Surgery, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA
- John A. Persing, MD, FACS, Irving and Silik Polayes Professor and Chief, Section of Plastic Surgery; Professor of Neurosurgery, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
- Kevin C. Chung, MD, MS, Professor of Surgery, Section of Plastic Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Joseph Disa, MD, FACS , Associate Attending Surgeon, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Service, Memorial-Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; Associate Professor of Surgery, Wei Cornell Medical College, New York, NY
- Arun Gosain, MD, FACS, FAAP, DeWayne Richey Professor and Vice-Chair, Department of Plastic Surgery; Chief, Pediatric Plastic Surgery, Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hosiptal, Case School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- Brian Kinney, MD, FACS, MSME, Clinical Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery, University of Southern California, Private Practice, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Los Angeles, CA
- J. Peter Rubin, MD, FACS, Director of Body Contouring Program, Associate Professor of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
Featuring the work of both international experts and up-and-coming stars in this fast-changing field, this multimedia two-volume reference presents comprehensive, quick-access coverage of all aspects of aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery practice, with an emphasis on today’s techniques. Its content and format follows the core curriculum designed by the academic chairmen of plastic surgery, making it a practical resource for residents and the perfect review for the plastic surgery board examination. A bonus DVD—bound in the text—further enhances your surgical skills…enabling you to offer the beautiful results your patients expect. And, as an Expert Consult title, it includes a companion web site offering this unparalleled guidance where and when you need it. In print and online, Plastic Surgery offers must-have guidance for surgical success!
- Covers of all plastic surgery procedures in one convenient two-volume resource.
- Presents the practice-proven experience of more than 220 authorities for better patient outcomes.
- Includes abundant tables, bulleted information, and summary boxes to speed you to the answers you need.
- Features more than 2,000 photographs—augmented by 1,000 full-color surgical drawings—that show you how to proceed and what results to expect.
- Includes advice on complications to help you avoid mistakes and increase your learning.
- Offers clear advice in Outcomes Boxes to help you optimize surgical procedures outcomes.
- Presents videos on the bonus DVD of more than 50 video clips to help you hone and refine your surgical techniques.
- Provides access to a companion web site featuring all of the text and illustrations from the 2-volume set and video clips of surgical procedures.
- Covers all information required to pass Boards.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!