- Jonas Johnson MD Professor and Chairman, Department of Otolaryngology, The Dr. Eugene N. Myers Professor and Chairman of Otolaryngology, Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine , Professor, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Pittsburgh, School of Dental Medicine, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
- Clark A. Rosen, MD, Professor, Department of Otolaryngology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Director, University of Pittsburgh Voice Center, Professor, Department of Communication Sciences Disorders, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Completely revised, this fifth edition of Bailey’s Head and Neck Surgery – Otolaryngology offers the most current and useful evidence-based information available for the practicing otolaryngologist and otolaryngology resident.
Written to increase the reader’s understanding, retention, and ability to successfully apply the information learned, this easy-to-read text contains concise, practical content on all areas of head and neck surgery in Otolaryngology.
With 207 concise chapters, over 3,000 four-color illustrations, helpful summary tables, and supplemental video segments everything about this two-volume reference is designed to enhance the learning experience. There’s even a Study Guide included to help the reader benchmark progress.
- NEW! Contemporary Issues in Medical Practice
- NEW! Preferred treatment sections
- NEW! Pearls and pitfalls in all treatment sections
- NEW! Airway, Swallowing, and Voice content all in one Section: Laryngology
- NEW! Section on Sleep Medicine
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!