- Alfredo Quinones-Hinojosa, Alfredo Quiñones-Hinojosa, M.D. Associate Professor of Neurological Surgery and Oncology Neuroscience and Cellular and Molecular Medicine Director, Brain Tumor Surgery Program, Johns Hopkins Bayview Director, Pituitary Surgery Program, Johns Hopkins Hospital Johns Hopkins University Department of Neurosurgery Baltimore, MD
Wherever, whenever, or however you need it, unmatched procedural guidance is at your fingertips with the new edition of Schmidek & Sweet: Operative Neurosurgical Techniques! Completely revised under the auspices of new editor-chief Dr. Alfredo Quiñones-Hinojosa, this comprehensive medical reference examines indications, operative techniques, complications, and results for nearly every neurosurgical procedure. Full-color illustrations, 21 new chapters, internationally-acclaimed contributors, surgical videos, and online access make it a “must have” for today’s practitioner.
New to This Edition
- Rely on the knowledge and experience of new editor-in-chief Dr. Alfredo Quiñones-Hinojosa and leading international authorities, who offer multiple perspectives on neurosurgical challenges, from tried-and-true methods to the most current techniques.
- See exactly how to proceed with online surgical videos that guide you through each technique and procedure to ensure the best possible outcomes and results.
- Apply the latest techniques and knowledge in deep brain stimulation for epilepsy, movement disorders, dystonia, and psychiatric disorders; surgical management of blast injuries; invasive electrophysiology in functional neurosurgery; and interventional management of cerebral aneurysms and arterio-venous malformations.
- Take it with you anywhere! Access the full text, downloadable image library, video clips, and more at www.expertconsult.com.
- Hone your skills for virtually every routine and specialized procedure for brain, spinal, and peripheral nerve problems in adult patients.
- Review clinical information on image-guided technologies and infections.
- Easily understand and apply techniques with guidance from more than 1,600 full-color illustrations.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!