- Joseph A. Smith, Jr., MD, William L. Bray Professor and Chairman, Department of Urologic Surgery, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee;
- Stuart S. Howards, MD, Professor of Urology and Physiology, University of Virginia, Department of Urology, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Glenn M. Preminger, MD, Professor of Urologic Surgery, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina
Regarded as the most authoritative surgical atlas in the field, Hinman’s Atlas of Urologic Surgery brings you the detailed visual guidance and unmatched expertise you need to confidently perform virtually any urologic surgical procedure. Detailed color illustrations and clinical photographs-all accompanied by commentary from leading urologists-lead you step by step through each technique. Instructions and commentary from a veritable “who’s who” in urologic surgery equip you to successfully deliver optimal results.
New to This Edition
- Master the latest techniques with new and revised chapters on laparoscopic urologic surgery, robotic-assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy, decision making in hypospadius surgery, Holmium: YAG laser treatment of benign prostatic disease, urethral sling for male and female incontinence, suture techniques, vascular surgery, and many other timely topics and recent advancements.
- Get all the accuracy, expertise, and dependability you could ask for from new editors who are among the most important names in urology, for expert guidance and a fresh understanding of the subject.
- Avoid pitfalls and achieve the best outcomes thanks to a step-by-step approach to each procedure, complete with commentary, tips, and tricks of the trade from leading experts.
- Take it with you anywhere! Access the full text, downloadable image library, video clips, and more at www.expertconsult.com.
- Know what to do and expect with comprehensive coverage of nearly every surgical procedure you might need to perform.
- Get a true-to-life view of each operation through illustrations and full-color photographs shown from the surgeon’s perspective.
- Find answers fast thanks to a quick, clear, and easy-to-use format – ideal for residents as well as experienced surgeons.
- Turn to the companion reference, Hinman’s Atlas of UroSurgical Anatomy, 2nd Edition, for a more in-depth view of the complex structures you must navigate when performing any procedure.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!