- Fred G. Fedok, MD, FACS, Professor and Chief, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Department of Surgery, The Hershey Medical Center, The Pennsylvania State University, Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Paul J. Carniol, MD, FACS, Clinical Professor, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Rutgers University Medical School, Newark, New jersey
Innovative cosmetic facial plastic surgery techniques from expert surgeons
Minimally Invasive and Office-Based Procedures in Facial Plastic Surgery is a practical how-to guide that focuses on the latest techniques used to perform cosmetic plastic surgery procedures in an office or outpatient setting. The procedures covered range from chemical peels to short-incision face and neck lift, and much more!
- Online access to over three hours of video in which experts demonstrate the surgical techniques presented in the book
- Chapters are written so that both novice and more experienced practitioners can become proficient at performing new techniques
- More than 500 detailed color illustrations, presented in a step-by-step format, clarify the procedures
- Written by experts in the fields of facial plastic surgery, dermatology and plastic surgery
Facial plastic surgeons, otolaryngologists, dermatologists, and plastic surgeons will repeatedly consult this book to review specific techniques in detail before performing a procedure in cosmetic facial surgery.