- Mitchel P. Goldman, MD, Voluntary Clinical Professor of Dermatology, Department of Medicine, University of California San Diego, San Diego CA USA;
- Jean-Jerome Guex, MD, FACPH, Président de la Société Française de Phlébologie; Trésorier de l’Union Internationale de Phlébologie, Nice, France
- Robert A Weiss, MD, Immediate Past-President, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery; Associate Professor, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine; Director, MD Laser Skin & Vein Institute (Private Practice), Hunt Valley, MD, USA
Sclerotherapy: Treatment of Varicose and Telangiectatic Leg Veins, by Drs. Mitchel P. Goldman, Jean-Jerome Guex, and Robert A Weiss, equips you to implement the latest cosmetic procedures for the treatment of varicose and telangiectatic leg veins. Completely revised with contributions from U.S.-based and international authorities, this classic reference is packed with everything you need to know about sclerotherapy, and provides extensive discussions of the latest techniques, solutions, and possible complications. Case studies, detailed color illustrations, and procedural videos on DVD-ROM offer practical, step-by-step visual guidance as well as expert hints and tips for implementing the latest cosmetic procedures into your practice including foam sclerotherapy, endovenous radiofrequency (RF) and laser closure, ambulatory phlebectomy and laser treatment of spider telangiectasia. You can also access the full content and videos online at www.expertconsult.com.
New to This Edition
- Implement the latest approaches with completely updated chapters reflecting the most recent advances in sclerotherapy and surgical treatment of varicose and telangiectatic leg veins.
- See how to perform a variety of key procedures with step-by-step videos, on DVD-ROM, demonstrating endovenous radiofrequency closure, CoolTouch endovenous ablation, cross polarization visualization, PPG digital measuring, sclerotherapy of the lateral venous system showing reflux, foam sclerotherapy, telangiectatic matting, ambulatory phlebectomy, and draining of intravascular coagulum.
- Apply the best practices and global perspectives from a newly reorganized team of U.S.-based and international authors and contributors.
- Access the complete contents from any computer at www.expertconsult.com, complete with the full text and entire image bank.
- Optimize outcomes and improve your surgical, injection and laser techniques with comprehensive, visual guidance about common pitfalls and “tricks of the trade” from practically minded, technically skilled, hands-on experts.