- Harry N. Herkowitz, MD, Chairman, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, William Beaumont Hospital; Director, Section of Spine Surgery, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI
- Steven R. Garfin, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Orthopaedics, University of California, San Diego; Chief, Section of Spine Surgery, UCSD Medical Center, San Diego, CA
- Frank J. Eismont, MD, Professor and Chairman, Department of Orthopaedics and Clinical Professor of Neurologic Surgery, University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, FL; Co-Director of Spinal Cord Injury Service, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL
- Gordon R. Bell, MD, Vice Chairman, Department of Orthopedic Surgery; Head, Section of Spinal Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH
- Richard A. Balderston, MD, Clinical Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Pennsylvania School of Mrdicine, Chief, Spine Service, Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
Rothman-Simeone The Spine helps you achieve optimal outcomes in the clinical practice of spine surgery in adults and children. Drs. Harry N. Herkowitz, Steven R. Garfin, Frank J. Eismont, Gordon R. Bell, Richard Balderston, and an internationally diverse group of authorities help you keep up with the fast-paced field and get the best results from state-of-the-art treatments and surgical techniques, such as spinal arthroplasty and the latest spinal implants and equipment. An all-new full-color design and surgical videos on DVD and online at www.expertconsult.com make this classic text more invaluable than ever before.
New to This Edition
- Watch experts perform key techniques in real time with videos, on DVD and online, demonstrating minimally invasive surgery: SED procedure; thorascopic techniques; lumbar discectomy; pedicle subtraction osteotomy (PSO); C1, C2 fusion; intradural tumor; cervical laminoforaminoty; and much more.
- Apply the newest developments in the field thanks to expert advice on minimally invasive surgery, spinal arthroplasty and the latest spinal implants and equipments.
- See procedures clearly through an all new full-color design with 2300 color photographs and illustrations placed in context.
- Access the fully searchable contents of text online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Get the best results from the full range of both surgical and non-surgical treatment approaches with guidance from the world’s most trusted authorities in orthopaedic spine surgery.
- Find important information quickly through pearls, pitfalls, and key points that highlight critical points.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!