- Carol Soutor, MD, Clinical Professor, Department of Dermatology, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Maria K. Hordinsky, MD, Chair and Professor, Department of Dermatology, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
A comprehensive single-volume text on clinical dermatology
Featuring a strong focus on diagnosis and treatment, Clinical Dermatology is a concise yet thorough guide to 100 of the most common dermatologic conditions. This latest addition to the LANGE Clinical series is enriched by a full-color presentation and a logical, easy-to-use organization.
- More than 250 full-color illustrations
- Divided into three sections: Fundamentals of Diagnosis and Treatment, Common Skin Diseases, and Problem Based Dermatology (which includes cases)
- “Pearls” and “Pitfalls” throughout the text