- Carol Soutor, MD, Clinical Professor, Department of Dermatology, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Maria K. Hordinsky, MD, Chair and Professor, Department of Dermatology, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
This new, up-to-date, concise revision guide for the MRCS Part B examination equips candidates with the essential knowledge and armamentarium required to tackle the exam. Written in a model question-and-answer format to aid the breakdown of information, candidates can practise some of the most common exam questions they can expect to face. Including subdivisions on applied surgical science and critical care, anatomy and surgical pathology, surgical skills and patient safety and a section on clinical examinations of the limbs and spine, this guide will increase candidates’ confidence in both exam technique and key concepts. MRCS Revision Guide: Limbs and Spine is a concise, handy pocket book; a ‘must have’ quick reference guide for busy surgical trainees studying for the MRCS examination.
- A handy essential; a new, definitive and up-to-date MRCS revision guide
- Detailed model question-and-answer format will improve the reader’s exam technique
- Covers both general and specialty-specific aspects of the MRCS examination