- Daniel H. Kim, MD, FACS, Professor, Director of Spinal Neurosurgery and Reconstructive Peripheral Nerve Surgery, Department of Neurosurgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX;
- Ung-kyu Chang, MD, PhD, Chief of Spine Section, Department of Neurosurgery, Korea Cancer Center Hospital, Seoul, South Korea;
- Se-Hoon Kim, MD, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Neurosurgery, Ansan Hospital, Korea University Medical Center, Gyeonggi-do, Korea;
- Mark H. Bilsky, MD, Neurosurgeon, Department of Neurosurgery, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
Achieve optimal outcomes for your patients with this new multimedia reference. Organized by tumor then by region, this resource details diagnostic and therapeutic options for primary and malignant spinal tumors. Over 25 key procedures–including minimally invasive surgery–are presented in a concise, stepwise fashion, putting the key information you need right at your fingertips! Over 600 illustrations round out this exhaustive new reference.
- Keep up to date on the latest advances in diagnosis and therapy with discussions of the latest surgical techniques, including minimally invasive spine surgery.
- Chapter templating helps you understand the entire procedure as well as key aspects, pearls and pitfalls, before heading into the OR.
- Have all the information you need to make a diagnosis and plan patient management with oversized, full color clinical photos and line drawings that illustrate key diagnoses and surgical procedures.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!