- William M. Ricci, MD, Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri
- Paul Tornetta III, MD, Professor and Vice Chairman, Director of Orthopaedic Trauma, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Boston University Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts
Instructional Course Lectures Trauma 2 holds the answers you need when you take call.
Area of Focus: Trauma
Turn to this focused collection of the most relevant orthopaedic trauma lectures from the past six AAOS annual meetings, presented by orthopaedic surgeons who specialize in trauma.
Doctors Ricci and Tornetta selected topics that give you experience-based solutions and powerful insights on how trauma experts solve a number of their toughest cases. Some of today’s leading trauma surgeons draw on their own experience to guide you through this volume. Their section introductions and commentary relates these practical topics and hands-on surgical solutions to your everyday clinical practice. From adult trauma and soft-tissue management to pediatric conditions and complex fractures, this compilation is a must-have for anyone who takes call.
• Key surgical procedures from leading orthopaedic surgeons
• Important updates on treatment and management
• Tips, pearls and troubleshooting from orthopaedic trauma specialists