- Steven D. Waldman, MD, JD, Director, Headache and Pain Center, Leawood, KS; Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, Kansas City, MO
The only atlas devoted to the physical diagnosis of pain, Dr. Steven Waldman’s 2nd edition of Physical Diagnosis of Pain continues to offer a clear, how-to-do-it approach to the accurate diagnosis of 300 conditions through their physical signs. Dr. Waldman’s teaching method coupled with new and beautifully detailed illustrations give you the information you need to optimize outcomes for your patients with pain. Plus, thirty new chapters keep you up to date and a DVD of procedural videos performed by Dr. Waldman provides you with authoritative guidance on conducting physical examinations to help you effectively diagnose pain.
New to This Edition
- Discusses the hottest topics in the field through 30 new chapters, including, The Andrews Anterior Apprehension Test for Anterior Instability, The Jobe Supraspinatus Test, The Schober Test for Lumbar Spine Flexion, The Swan Neck Deformity Sign, and many, many more with all remaining chapters refreshed with updated content to keep you absolutely current.
- Includes new illustrations for enhanced visual guidance.
- Examines the full range of conditions in the shoulder and upper extremity, elbow and forearm, wrist and hand, spine, hip, knee, ankle, and foot offering you complete coverage.
- Integrates high-quality color illustrations as well as hundreds of crisply reproduced radiographic and MR images, and clinical photographs of actual exam procedures and techniques providing exceptional visual guidance.
- Includes a DVD of videos of Dr. Waldman and his staff performing techniques of the physical exam for expert, how-to-do-it guidance.