- Ram S Dhillon, FRCS, Consultant ENT, Head and Neck Surgeon, Northwick, Park Hospital and Clinical Research Centre, Middlesex, London
- Charles A. East, FRCS, Consultant ENT, Head and Neck Surgeon, Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, The Royal Free Hampstead NHS Trust, London, UK
A textbook in the Illustrated Colour Text series on ENT, aimed at medical students and junior doctors.
- Concise presentation of ENT in the attractive ICT format – clear line diagrams, colour photos of clinical conditions, summary boxes etc.
- Covers a topic which is important in primary care – medical students and junior doctors are motivated to buy a book in this area.
- Basic anatomy and physiology is reviewed – useful revision for students in clinical years.
- Comprehensive coverage of both presenting symptoms and specific diseases, with more detail on the commoner conditions.
- Clear description of examination and investigation techniques.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!