- Keyvan Nouri MD, Professor of Dermatology & Otolaryngology, Director of Mohs, Dermatologic & Laser Surgery, Director of Surgical Training, Department of Dermatology & Cutaneous Surgery, University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL, USA
World-renowned experts in the field guide you through the potential intra- and post-operative risks associated with the dermatologic surgeries you perform every day. You’ll find cutting-edge knowledge on how to avoid and manage complications resulting from laser surgery, photodynamic therapy, hair transplantation, chemical peeling, dermabrasion, leg vein treatments, temporary fillers, permanent fillers, botulinum toxin, liposuction, blepharoplasty, facelifts and ancillary facial cosmetic surgery procedures, skin cancer surgery/Mohs’ micrographic surgery, reconstructive surgery, electrosurgery, cryosurgery, nail surgery, and contact dermatitis in dermatologic surgery. The preparation of the patient, psychosocial issues, and anesthesia complications for all procedures are also covered.
- World-renowned experts guide you through the potential intra- and post-operative complications, preventive measures, and treatment options relating to dermatologic surgery.
- Comprehensive coverage of the most common dermatologic surgical procedures, including cosmetic, general, and cutaneous oncology surgeries, helps you assess the risks associated with a particular surgery and determine which option is best for your patient.
- Detailed evaluations of treatment options and plans equip you with the knowledge you need to confidently manage any complication.
- The bonus CD-ROM contains all the book’s illustrations for on-the-go reference.