- Mitchel P. Goldman, MD, Associate Clinical Professor, Division of Dermatology, Department of Medicine, University of California, San Diego, San Diego, CA
Edited and authored by some of the most respected figures in cosmetic dermatologic surgery, this brand-new book is your comprehensive guide to the explosive field of cosmetic laser surgery. Inside, you’ll find case studies and a liberal use of full-color before and after photographs that show the progress of patients hours, days, weeks, and years after treatment · an in-depth analysis of both currently available laser techniques as well as future laser systems · a DVD-ROM of techniques and procedures · and much more.
- Features case reports containing pre-, immediate, and post-operative information accompanied by full-color photographs that show recovery from as early as one day in some cases, to long-term results in others.
- Discusses the wide range use of laser applications, including thermage (the hottest topic in the field today) · skin rejuvenation · minimization of acne scarring · removing pigment from the skin, such as that found in tattoos · and removing excess hair.
- Includes clinical pearls from the experts where appropriate.
- Presents an entire chapter on Laser Safety.
- Covers information on complications as well as problems and how to solve them-in each chapter.
- Uses over 600 full-color illustrations to illuminate every detail.
- Includes a BONUS DVD-ROM of techniques and procedures that demonstrates the use of laser combinations and explains the art and practice of laser surgery.