- Barry M Jones MS FRCS, Consultant Plastic and Craniofacial Surgeon, Emeritus Director of Craniofacial Surgery , Great Ormond Street Hospital for Sick Children NHS Trust, London, UK
- Rajiv Grover BSc MD FRCS (Plast), Consultant Plastic Surgeon, London, UK
This state-of-the-art reference is your step-by-step visual guide to the very latest approaches to face lift surgery. Full-color photographs and a complementary DVD of operative video clips detail Dr. Jones’s techniques, including his variations on the extended SMAS facelift or lateral SMAS-ectomy, volumetric and short scar facelift, and endoscopic approaches.
- Features full-color sequential photographs of each technique for a step-by-step approach to procedures.
- Includes a one hour DVD of procedural video clips to supplement your knowledge and help you hone your surgical skills.
- Presents Dr. Jones’s preferred procedures in detail, offering you the best “how-to-do-it” advice, so you can achieve optimal outcomes and minimize scarring and recovery time for your patients.
- Offers authoritative advice on which facelift option is right for each patient based on relevant clinical anatomy to help you develop an individual approach to every case.
- Provides detailed discussions on the most frequently performed facelift procedures so you can avoid complications.
- Uses a liberal amount of full-color pre-, intra-, and post-operative photographs so you know exactly what to expect.
- Covers how to approach revision surgery for better outcomes.
- Discusses how to set up a practice, record clinical photographs and notes, perform patient selections, and avoid litigation.