- Michael A. Foy, BM, FRCS, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Princess Margaret Hospital, Swindon, Wiltshirre, UK
- Phillip S. Fagg, MB, BS, FRCS, Consultant Orthopaedic, Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospital, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, UK
This book – now a classic – was developed to facilitate the preparation of medicolegal reports following musculoskeletal injuries. It collates data from the world literature in one source, together with review articles on related topics such as Repetitive Strain Injury. As a result, it saves readers from the time-consuming task of researching multiple references.
- A comprehensive guide to the preparation of medicolegal reports in the field of personal injury litigation following musculoskeletal trauma..
- It provides prognostic information following musculoskeletal injuries and assists the clinician acting as an expert medical witness prepare the report.
- Each of the chapters is devoted to different areas of injury and takes the reader through the full range of treatments, results and complications and how these impact on prognosis.
- Collates data on treatment, results, complications from the relevant medical literature and review articles and saves the orthopaedic surgeon acting as an expert witness a lot of hours of unnecessary research.