- Babak Azizzadeh, MD, FACS, Director, The Center for Facial and Nasal Plastic Surgery, Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Audrey Skirball-Kenis Center for Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Beverly Hills, CA
- Mark R. Murphy, MD, Director, Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgery, West Palm Beach, FL
- Calvin M. Johnson, Jr., MD, Clinical Associate Professor, Division of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Tulane University School of Medicine; Director, Hedgewood Surgical Center, New Orleans, LA
This new resource helps you choose the best approach and get the best results for any facial rejuvenation challenge! Renowned facial plastic, plastic, and oculoplastic surgeons and dermatologists present multiple, competing and complementary, time-tested facial rejuvenation techniques. Each chapter is a step-by-step, illustrative depiction of the author’s surgical techniques, with emphasis on minimally invasive surgery, recent trends, and adjunctive procedures. The book focuses on all areas of the face in order to produce a balanced and systematic approach for facial rejuvenation. An accompanying surgical atlas on 2 DVDs shows digitally videotaped procedures.
- Details procedures step by step using a highly illustrated color format.
- Includes discussions of the authors’ most challenging cases and their technical pearls and pitfalls.
- Keeps you current with proven innovations such as minimal invasive facelift, new facial implants, and laser resurfacing options.
- BONUS Video Atlas accomanies the book, bringing you two DVDs of surgical procedures performed by the experts!