- Daniel H. Kim MD, Professor, Spinal Neurosurgery and Reconstructive, Peripheral Nerve Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Rajiv Midha MD, MSc, FRCS(C), Associate Professor and Head, Division of Neurosurgery, Department of Surgery, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON
- Judith A. Murovic MD, Instructor, Neurosurgery, Department of Neurosurgery, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA
- Robert J. Spinner, Professor, Department of Neurosurgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
The new edition of this indispensable reference features the clinical experience of seasoned experts coupled with fresh perspectives from five new authors, providing you with well-rounded, up-to-date coverage on treating all aspects of nerve injuries. Abundant case studies, descriptive examples of major peripheral nerve injuries and other lesions, and outcome analyses help you implement the most appropriate treatment plan for each individual patient. Plus, the all new full-color design throughout offers exceptional visual guidance on surgical techniques.
New to This Edition
- New chapters on Iatrogenic Nerve Injuries and Anesthetic and Positional Palsies keep you current.
- Expanded coverage on suprascapular nerve injury and entrapment, as well as many other essential updates put the latest knowledge at your disposal.
- Five new authors, well-trained in the field, offer you fresh perspectives.
- Step-by-step surgical techniques now in full color illuminate every detail.
- Proved approaches to the surgical treatment of major peripheral nerve injuries, entrapments, and tumors of both the upper and lower extremities make it easy to understand and perform every procedure.
- In-depth outcome analyses—based on case studies—and discussions on how the available outcome data affect management help you determine the best treatment protocols.