- Amit D. Tevar, MD, Assistant Professor of Surgery, Director of Transplant Surgery Fellowship Program , Director of Pancreas Transplant Program, Division of Transplantation, Department of Surgery, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Pamela P. Samson, MD, University of Cincinnati, School of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio, General Surgery Resident, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
- Clayton C. Petro, MD, University of Cincinnati, School of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio, General Surgery Resident, Case Western -University, Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio
“Flashcards in a book” provide a comprehensive yet concise review for the surgery clerkship
Maximum retention in minimum time!
Drawn from the perspective of residents fresh from their medical school and USMLE experiences, these unique “flashcards in a book” help you remember high-yield facts in the least amount of time possible and focus on what is essential for success on the shelf exam and the USMLE Step 2 CK.
- Active recall Q&A boils down must-know concepts for clerkship success
- Clinical vignettes at the end of the book put content in clinical context
- Mnemonics and key words help you focus on core facts
- 100 high-yield images
- Complements larger course books and works well with other type of review books
- Convenient 6″x9″ size is great for study on the go