- Charles H. Thorne, MD, Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery, NYU Medical Center, New York, New York
- Kevin C. Chung, MD, MS, Charles B. G. de Nancrede Professor of Surgery, Section of Plastic Surgery, Department of Surgery, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Assistant Dean for Faculty Affairs, Associate Director of Global REACH, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Arun K. Gosain, MD, Division Head, Plastic Surgery, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, Professor of Plastic Surgery, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois
- Geoffrey C. Gurtner, MD, Professor, Department of Surgery, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California
- Babak J. Mehrara, MD, Associate Attending, Department of Surgery, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Associate Professor of Surgery, Weill Cornell University Medical Center, New York, New York
- J. Peter Rubin, MD, UPMC Endowed Professor and Chair, Department of, Plastic Surgery, Professor of Bioengineering, Director, Life After Weight Loss Body Contouring, Program, University of Pittsburgh and UPMC, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Scott l. Spear, MD, Professor, Department of Plastic Surgery, Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, District of Columbia
Grabb and Smith’s Plastic Surgery has long been considered the premier reference for plastic surgery residents and practitioners. So it should be no surprise that for this 7th edition major steps have been taken to completely revise and refresh its content.
As always, this single-volume reference covers all major areas of plastic and reconstructive surgery, including pediatric issues. But updates in this latest edition include a complete reworking of the section on the Hand, an expansion of the dermatology coverage, a new section on body contouring, and 11 new chapters; Principles of Awake Sedation, Otoplasty, Congenital Anomalies of the Breast, Brachioplasty and Upper Trunk Contouring, Principles of Plastic Surgery after Massive Weight Loss, Anesthetic Techniques in the Upper Extremity; Management of Mutiliating Injuries of the Upper Extremity, Hand Tumors, Vascular Disorders of the Upper Limb, Management of the Burned Hand, and Rheumatoid Arthritis and Atypical Arthritic Conditions of the Hand.
- Chapters are short and high-yield
- Written by recognized experts, edited by a brand new editorial board
- Over 2,000 illustrations, including 1,500 in full-color
- Solution site