- Joseph D Zuckerman MD, Professor and Chairman, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, New York University School of Medicine, Hospital for Joint Diseases, New York, NY; Surgeon-in-Chief, Hospital for Joint Diseases, New York, NY
Fractures and dislocation of the shoulder are common, particularly fractures of the clavicle and dislocations of the acromioclavicular and glenohumeral joints. This detailed volume in the Disorders of the Shoulder set covers fractures and dislocations of the shoulder due to traumatic injury.
- How-to-do-it approach makes sure readers understand the practical considerations behind every step in each procedure.
- Detailed injury-specific guidance assists in the management of proximal humeral fractures, clavicle fractures, scapular fractures, acromioclavicular joint injuries, sternoclavicular joint injuries, and shoulder fractures.
- Material on adult and adolescent injuries helps readers provide effective and appropriate care across the lifespan.
- Coverage of both arthroscopic and open procedures is integrated into the text to help broaden therapeutic options.