- Joseph P Iannotti MD, PhD, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH
- Gerald R Williams Jr., MD, Professor, Jefferson Medical College; Director, Shoulder and Elbow Center, Rothman Institute, Philadelphia, PA
Designed to address all aspects of shoulder reconstruction, this volume in the Disorders of the Shoulder series provides complete and practical discussions of the reconstructive process—from diagnosis and planning, through surgical and nonsurgical treatments, to outcome and return to functionality.
This informative resource offers…
- Comprehensive coverage addresses all aspects of diagnosis and operative management of recurrent or irreparable rotator cuff tears, complications of instability surgery, arthritis, stiff shoulder, shoulder arthroplasty and hemiarthroplasty, management of bone loss, and more…
- Authoritative Guidance from acknowledged leaders. Luminaries in the field discuss the evidence on which they base their decision-making and operative strategies.
- Step-by step depictions of procedures in full color
- Detailed Approach makes this the ideal resource for shoulder specialists, orthopedic surgeons with an interest in shoulder disorders, orthopedic residents and fellows, and rehabilitation professionals.