- Matthew Ranson, Center for Pain Relief St. Francis Hospital Charleston, WV;
- Jason Pope, Napa Pain Institute, Napa, CA Assistant Professor, Vanderbilt University Medical Center Nashville, TN
- Timothy Deer, MD, President and CEO, The Center for Pain Relief Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology, West Virginia University School of Medicine Charleston, West Virginia
Reducing Risks and Complications of Interventional Pain Procedures – a volume in the new Interventional and Neuromodulatory Techniques for Pain Management series – presents state-of-the-art guidance on avoiding pitfalls and optimizing outcomes. Matthew Ranson, MD, Jason Pope, MD, and Timothy Deer, MD offer comprehensive, evidence-based advice on selecting and performing these techniques – as well as weighing relative risks and complications. With access to the fully searchable text at www.expertconsult.com , you’ll have the detailed visual assistance you need right at your fingertips.
- Understand the rationale and scientific evidence for choosing the most effective drugs and techniques.
- Optimize outcomes, reduce complications, and minimize risks by adhering to current, evidence-based practice guidelines.
- Apply the newest techniques and latest knowledge in neuromodulation.
- Quickly find the information you need in a user-friendly format with strictly templated chapters supplemented with illustrative line drawings, images, and treatment algorithms.
- Access the fully searchable contents online at expertconsult.com.