- Dilip Chakravarty K, Division of HPB Surgery and Liver Transplantation, Department of General Surgery, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital (Linkou), Taipei, Taiwan (ROC)
- WC Lee, Professor and Chief, Department of Liver and Transplantation Surgery, Chang Gung Transplantation Institute (Linkou), Chang Gung University, Taipei, Taiwan (ROC)
- YC Chen, Department of Nephrology, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital (Linkou), Chang Gung University, Taipei, Taiwan (ROC)
- YY Jan, Professor and Chairman, Department of General Surgery, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital (Linkou), Chang Gung University, Taipei, Taiwan (ROC)
- Po-Huang Lee, Professor of Surgery and Chairman, Department of Surgery and Liver Transplantation Program, National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan (ROC)
This book “Liver Transplantation” is a complete book on liver transplantation which comprehensively describes almost every aspect of the liver transplantation including donor selection, surgical techniques practised in different types of transplantation, postoperative management, long-term complications and the management of complications of end stage liver disease. This book is very helpful for the fellows who visit any liver transplantation unit. Most authors write their own experience and protocols followed at their transplant units. This book describes an overall comprehensive review of transplantation techniques and principles practiced in both east and west. The book is completed by the contribution of professionals from three different medical universities in Taiwan and many pioneers from across the world.