- Antonella Tosti, Department of Dermatology , and Cutaneous Surgery , Miller School of Medicine , University of Miami, Miami, FL, USA
- Maria Pia De Padova, Department of Dermatology , Nigrisoli Hospital Bologna, Bologna, Italy
- Kenneth Beer, M.D., FAAD, PA- General, Surgical and Esthetic Dermatology , West Palm Beach, FL, USA
The demand for cosmetic procedures is increasing worldwide. This book presents all the potential side-effects and complications of the most frequently used procedures in aesthetic dermatology and provides sound practical advice on their management. It will be helpful not only to beginners but also to experienced dermatologists who want to start performing new procedures. The text is fully illustrated and very simple to consult. For each procedure, the book discusses both common and uncommon side-effects and complications, provides tips on how to avoid them, and explains clearly how they are best treated.
- Identifies both common and uncommon side-effects and complications of the most frequently used procedures in aesthetic dermatology
- Explains clearly how to avoid and to treat these side-effects and complications
- Fully illustrated text that is easy to consult
- Designed for both beginners and experienced dermatologists who want to start performing new procedures