- Paul G. Barash, MD, Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, School of Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, Attending Anesthesiologist, Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, Connecticut
- Bruce F. Cullen, MD, Emeritus Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, School of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- Robert K. Stoelting, MD, Emeritus Professor and Past Chair, Department of Anesthesia, School of Medicine, Indiana University, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Michael K. Cahalan, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Anesthesiology, School of Medicine, The University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
- M. Christine Stock, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Anesthesiology, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois
- Rafael Ortega, MD, Professor, Vice-Chairman of Academic Affairs, Department of Anesthesiology, School of Medicine, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts
Clinical Anesthesia, Seventh Edition, covers the full spectrum of clinical options, providing insightful coverage of pharmacology, physiology, co-existing diseases, and surgical procedures. This classic book is unmatched for its clarity and depth of coverage. Traditionally available as a printed textbook, now it comes with a completely revamped digital experience, powered by Inkling. Viewable through a browser or as a download to your tablet or smartphone, the digital version includes:
- The complete text with optimized navigation
- A powerful, index-based search
- Hundreds of videos demonstrating teaching points for procedures and concepts. The videos teach airway anatomy via bronchoscope, demonstrate decision-making via animated algorithms, and simplify physiologic concepts via simple visual demonstrations
- All referenced cases, studies and pages are linked throughout for instant access
- Regular updates integrated into the text of the electronic version
- Ongoing postings of new videos
- The ability to share notes with friends and colleagues
Whether you’re brushing up on the basics, or preparing for a complicated case, the digital version will let you take the content wherever you go and offer you the most interactive experience yet.
Orignal PDF plus EPUBNote: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!