- Dale A. Dangleben, MD, FACS, Associate Program Director, Clerkship Director, Department of Surgery, Lehigh Valley Health Network, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- James Lee, MD, PGY5, Department of Surgery, Lehigh Valley Health Network, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Firas Madbak, MD, PGY5, Department of Surgery, Lehigh Valley Health Network, Allentown, Pennsylvania
The ultimate preparation tool for the American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination
ABSITE Slayer is a rigorous, high-yield review that focuses specifically on the American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination. Designed to reduce pre-test anxiety and help you achieve the highest score possible, this powerful study aid provides a complete framework for your exam preparation and is also the most efficient last-minute review available. You will find everything you need to ace the exam in one comprehensive package–from Q&A and full-color illustrations to “make or break” tips–from expert authors who know exactly what it takes to excel.
Here’s why this is the best ABSITE review:
- More than 300 multiple-choice questions and more than 1,000 quick-hit single answer questions
- Test-taking tips that may spell the difference between success and failure on the exam
- Numerous full-color illustrations of must-know anatomy
- Valuable clinical pearls
- Easy-to-retain concise text
- Logical organ-based organization, that also includes chapters on pharmacology, anesthesia, cell biology, and fluids/electrolytes/nutrition
Original PDF format
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!