- Milind V. Kirtane, M.S. (ENT), Seth G. S. Medical College & KEM Hospital, P. D. Hinduja National Hospital & Research Centre, Breach Candy Hospital, Prince Ali Khan Hospital, Saifee Hospital, Mumbai, India
- Chris E. de Souza, M.S., D.O.R.L., D.N.B., F.A.C.S., ENT Consultant, Lilavati Hospital, Holy Family Hospital, Holy Spirit Hospital, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India, Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Otoloaryngology,, SUNY Brooklyn, New York, USA, Department of Otolaryngology, LSUHSC, Shreveport, Louisiana, USA
- Mario Sanna, M.D., Department of Otology, Piacenza Private Nursing Home, Piacenza, Italy
- Anand K. Devaiah, M.D., F.A.C.S., Associate Professor, Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck, Surgery, Department of Neurological Surgery, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston Medical Center, USA
Otology and Neurotology provides guidance on the clinical and practical management of diseases of the ear and lateral skull base.It discusses the latest techniques and technologies that encompass the complex nature of the specialty.Topics important to the otologist and neurotologist, such as chronic ear disease, cochlear and brainstem implants, robotic surgery, and many others, are covered by experts in their fields. This book is an invaluable reference for residents, fellows, allied health professionals, comprehensive otolaryngologists, otologists, neurotologists, and skull base surgeons.
- Applied anatomy and physiology of the ear and lateral skull base
- Evidence-based approach to diseases of the ear and lateral skull base
- Practical presentation of cutting-edge concepts in otology and neurotology
The contributors to this volume are internationally recognized experts in otology, neurotology, and lateral skull base surgery.
Original PDF format
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!