- David L. Reich, MD, Horace W. Goldsmith Professor and Chair of Anesthesiology, Co-Director of Cardiac Anesthesilogy, The Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Gregory Fischer, MD, Associate Professor of Anesthesiology and Cardiothoracic Surgery Director of Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesia Department of Anesthesiology Mt Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
From basic concepts to state-of-the-art techniques, Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography: A Companion to Kaplan’s Cardiac Anesthesia helps you master everything you need to know to effectively diagnose and monitor your cardiothoracic surgery patients. Comprehensive coverage and unsurpassed visual guidance make this companion to Kaplan’s Cardiac Anesthesia a must for anesthesiologists, surgeons, and nurse anesthetists who need to be proficient in anesthesia care.
- Recognize the Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE) images you see in practice by comparing them to abundant 2D and 3D images, as well as an extensive online library of moving (cine) images.
- Learn from acknowledged leaders in the field of cardiac anesthesiology – Drs. David L. Reich and Gregory W. Fischer.
- See how to address specific clinical situations with detailed case studies and discussions of challenging issues.
- Access the complete contents and videos online at Expert Consult.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!