- George Kroumpouzos, MD, PhD, Clinical Associate Professor of Dermatology, The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Department of Dermatology, Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, Rhode Island
This book provides an overview of the most updated evidence-based information on a variety of skin problems in pregnancy. Themes that are covered include physiologic skin changes of pregnancy, preexisting skin diseases and tumors affected by pregnancy, pruritus in pregnancy and specific dermatoses of pregnancy. This book differs from books that are already on the market in that it provides a comprehensive, in-depth review of common skin problems in gestation and a practical guide on how to best manage them. Specific sections on drug safety, cosmetic use and surgical procedures in pregnancy are included. Each chapter is authored by a dermatologist with expertise in obstetric dermatology and a wealth of clinical experience in the field.
- Atlas-type format with numerous full color images
- Companion website housing text, images, tables and algorithims as well as patient education material
- Includes boxes with Maternal/Fetal risks
- Includes tables with management options
- Key points provided at the end of each chapter
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!