- Dai H. Chung, MD , Professor and Lee Endowed Chair in Pediatric Surgery , Department of Pediatric Surgery , Professor, Department of Cancer Biology , Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital , Vanderbilt University Medical Center , Nashville, Tennessee
- Mike K. Chen, MD , Professor, Department of Surgery and Pediatrics , Director, Division of Pediatric Surgery , Program Director, Pediatric Surgery Fellowship , Children’s Hospital of Alabama , University of Alabama at Birmingham , Birmingham, Alabama
Atlas of Pediatric Surgical Techniques-a title in the new Surgical Techniques Atlas series edited by Drs Townsend and Evers-presents state-of-the-art updates on the full range of pediatric surgical techniques performed today. Dai H. Chung, MD and Mike Chen, MD offer you expert advice on a variety of procedures and help you expand your repertoire and hone your clinical skills.
- Access the fully searchable contents of the book and procedural videos online at expertconsult.com.
- Get coverage of hot topics like laparascopic techniques, ECMO cannulation, and bariatric surgery.
- View 150 full-color anatomic drawings and step-by-step intraoperative photographs that highlight key surgical issues and techniques.
- Master key techniques through videos that show them performed by the physicians who pioneered them.
- Avoid complications thanks to discussions of pearls and pitfalls.
- Choose between open and closed alternatives and get better patient outcomes.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!