- Menna Clatworthy, University Lecturer in Renal Medicine, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
- Christopher Watson, Professor of Transplantation, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
- Michael Allison, Consultant Hepatologist, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, UK
- John Dark, Professor of Cardiothoracic Surgery, The Freeman Hospital, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
The first basic overview of all aspects of transplantation with a clarity not to be found in more inaccessible textbooks.
This brand new title provides a succinct overview of both the scientific and clinical principles of organ transplantation and the types of organ transplant, featuring highly-illustrated information covering core topics in transplantation including:
- Organ donors
- Organ preservation
- Assessment of transplant recipients
- Indications for transplantation
- Immunology of transplantation
- Immunosuppression and its complications
- Overviews of thoracic and abdominal organ transplantation, including the kidneys, liver, heart and lungs
Transplantation at a Glance is the ideal introduction for medical students, junior doctors, surgical trainees, immunology students, pharmacists, and nurses on transplant wards.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!