- Michael J. Coughlin, MD, Private Practice of Orthopaedic Surgery; Clinical Professor, Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation, Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, Oregaon; Past-president, American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society, Past-president, International Federation of Foot and Ankle Societies and Director, St. Alphonsus Foot and Ankle Clinic, Boise, Idaho
- Charles L. Saltzman, MD, Professor, Departments of Orthopaedic Surgery and Biomedical Engineering, University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Robert B. Anderson, MD, Past President of the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society, Rosemont, Illinois; Founding Member of the Foot & Ankle Institute at OrthoCarolina; Physician, OrthoCarolina, Charlotte, North Carolina
Let a “who’s who” of orthopaedic foot and ankle surgeons take your skills to the next level with Mann’s Surgery of the Foot and Ankle! Drs. Coughlin, Saltzman, and Anderson bring you state-of-the-art, comprehensive coverage of the full range of foot and ankle disorders. Expect the best from this classic work, revised and refreshed for a new generation in one robust multimedia resource.
New to This Edition
- Refine your mastery with state-of-the-art coverage of the very latest topics in foot and ankle surgery, including ankle reconstruction and total ankle arthroplasty; external/internal fixation; management of the diabetic foot; nerve disorders; arthroscopic techniques; the new standardized post-operative protocols for all surgical techniques; plantar plate repair through a dorsal approach; and more.
- Access the complete contents online at Expert Consult, plus more than 120 videos demonstrating key surgical techniques, regular online updates, and more.
- Achieve the best possible outcomes with authoritative answers on every major aspect of the treatment and management of foot and ankle disorders and diseases! With content covering biomechanics, examination, diagnosis, non-operative and operative treatment, and post-operative management, you have all the guidance you need to offer optimal care to your patients.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!